Standard Builder Services & Features
| SERVICES INCLUDE
- Assisting in lot purchase and mortgage financing for both the lot and your new custom home
- Designing your new home utilizing our in-house three-dimensional software allowing you to see your home from every angle, inside and out, before it’s built
- Providing customized house plans
- Filing and securing local building permits (fees not included)
- Preparing lot for foundation and house set; including excavation and backfill
- Installing the foundation
- Supplying and installing high efficiency-forced hot air heat with high efficiency central air conditioning
- Completing final connections for all electrical and plumbing systems
- Connecting all utilities from house to curb (fees not included)
- Completing all siding and flooring installation on-site, providing you with the most extensive product selection available on the market
- Completing all finish work for the interior of your home
- Removal and recycling of all construction debris
- Paving asphalt driveway and installing concrete walkway
- Final grading and seeding of yard
- Securing the Certificate of Occupancy
- Honoring of Residential Warranty Corporation home warranty
| FEATURES INCLUDE
- Merillat® Classic Series Cabinets, Maple: Style and stain finish selected by homeowner. Includes crown molding and light rail.
- Granite Countertops (or similar) with square edge: color to be selected by homeowner
- Single Bowl Stainless Steel under mount sink with standard Delta Faucet
- (6) 5” Recessed Lights including one over kitchen sink
- Flooring: To be selected by customer, allowance given
- Appliances: supplied by homeowner installed by MHDC
- Vanity: Merillat® Classic Series Cabinets, Maple: Style and stain finish to be selected by homeowner
- Baths with vanity have cultured marble countertops with integrated sink
- American Standard Pedestal Sinks are provided for half baths/powder rooms
- Delta® Faucets: style and finish to be selected by homeowner
- American Standard Elongated Toilet: color to be selected by homeowner
- Master Bath: Jacuzzi Brand Whirlpool Tub, Granite Countertops
- General Bathrooms: American Standard Americast tub installed and ready for tile. Color to be selected by homeowner.
- Mirror and Seagull vanity light bar included
- Ceiling mount fan/light combination
- Flooring: Tile to be selected by homeowner
- Shower Rods are standard for all bathrooms, Shower Doors to be supplied by homeowner
- ½” Gypsum Drywall on Walls, 5/8” on Ceilings, smooth finished, primed and painted. Benjamin Moore paint, color to be selected by homeonwer.
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, or Wood to be selected by homeowner as per allowances
- Stairs: Oak Hand Rail, oak treads with pine risers
- Interior Doors: Two Panel Masonite® solid core interior doors painted white: brushed nickel lever hardware included
- Closets are fully trimmed: standard clothes bar & shelf. Pantry and Linen Closets have four standard shelves.
- Painted wood interior trim with extended window sills. All interior openings are wood cased.
- Locksets are installed on all swing doors. Privacy locksets are standard on bathroom and bedroom doors.
- Interior Lighting Package includes: (6) 5” recessed lights in the Kitchen, Dining Room chandelier, switched outlet in each bedroom, bathroom lights, foyer and hall.
- Gas or Wood Burning Fireplaces available as an option
- Windows: Andersen® 400 Series vinyl clad wood tilt sash windows, removable grilles and full screens
- Siding: CertainTeed “Mainstreet” low-maintenance solid vinyl siding with lifetime non-prorated transferable warranty. Color to be selected by homeowner.
- Front Door: ThermaTru Fiberglass Insulated Exterior Door with wood frame and adjustable oak threshold.
- Rear Door: ThermaTru Fiberglass Insulated Exterior Door with wood frame. Both doors include solid vinyl jambs and are keyed alike.
- Sliding patio doors are 6’-0” minimum and feature insulated glass
- Roof: Owens Corning TruDefinition® Duration®, Class “A” Fiberglass/asphalt architectural grade shingle with a limited lifetime warranty and aluminum drip edge
- 10 inch Gable Overhangs
- 12”–16” Front and Rear Overhangs with low maintenance ventilated vinyl soffit and aluminum fascia systems.
- Wireless Door Chime included
- Exterior G.F.I. Outlet at front and rear doors
- Two independent high efficiency forced hot air HVAC systems, furnace supplied & installed on-site by builder
- 200 AMP Service 40 circuit service panel with circuit breakers
- AC/DC Smoke detectors and CO2 detectors are installed as required by code
- GFI outlet protection is provided in kitchen & baths
- CAT6/Cable/Internet ready
- High-efficiency tankless water heater properly sized for your home, if applicable
- Factory installed shut-off valves are included below each sink and toilet supply
- Anti-Scald shower mixing valves
- Final Drain, waste and vent piping connections
- Building permit costs & municipal fees (e.g. COAH, Shade Tree)
- Utility connection fees
- Civil, structural & soils engineering
- Belgian Block Curbing
- Full height poured concrete foundation
- 7/12 Roof Pitch standard
- 5/8” Plywood Roof Sheathing
- Ice & Water Shield
- Full length attic shingle over-ridge-Ventilating System are installed over #15 felt paper
- Framing is 2×10 Double Rim Joists with ½” plywood between joists front & rear
- 2×6 (on the flat) between ceiling and 2nd floor
- Exterior Wall Studs are 2×6 Exterior studding, 16” On Center
- ½” plywood exterior sheathing glued & fastened
- Air filtration moisture wrap
- R-21 Batt Type Wall Insulation
- R-38 or R-49 Batt Type Ceiling Insulation
- 2×10 Floor Joists 16” on center
- Floor decking is ¾” Tongue & Groove Fir plywood floor, glued & fastened
- Solid Wood bridging at center spans
- Mating Wall constructed with 2×3, 16” on center. Steel Joist hangers and fully sheathed with insulative sheathing.
- 2×4 Interior Studding 16” on center with 9’ ceilings on main floor, 8’ ceilings on second floor
- Sheetrock “Foam-Sealed” in place on most walls and ceilings